Sign up for the ING newsletter to receive news and announcements.
Will you join us in 2022?
First, let me wish a Merry Christmas to our Christian brothers and sisters.
Based on our annual joint Board and Staff retreat which was held on November 11-13 in San Jose, CA, our strategic goals for 2022 and beyond include the following:
- Continue to increase the organization’s capacity for broader reach of our programs
- Solidify our unique role as the trusted, go-to organization for interreligious, intercultural, and Islamic literacy and engagement programs for public institutions and community organizations
- Ensure the sustainability of the organization for future generations
We are working harder than ever to combat anti-Muslim bigotry while working alongside our partners and allies in the Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, African American, Asian American, Indigenous Peoples, Hispanic/Latinx communities because we know that:
- We can’t overcome bigotry against one community without overcoming bigotry against all.
- We’re a nation that is only as strong as our most marginalized communities.
Join us in our effort to build a more inclusive and equitable nation.
We invite you to visit our a new website!
Drop us a line at [email protected] to tell us what you think of the new site